Senior Van Service
The Germantown Senior Van Service is for adults 55 years of age and older. When non-emergency transportation is needed, use the van service and leave the driving to our volunteer drivers.
- Must be 55 years of age or older
- The rider must reside in the village of Germantown for ride pick-up
- Van runs Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance to book a ride (weekdays only), all rides are reserved on a first come fire serve basis.
- Phone calls need to be received between 8 a.m. and 4:15 p.m. (Reservations are only taken Monday-Friday...no calls accepted Saturday or Sunday)
- When you make a reservation please have the following information ready
- The address of where you are going
- Where you are being picked up
- Your phone number.
- You are charged according to the mileage involved in the trip there and back
- We try to book more than one rider in the van at a time and try to get as close to your desired time as possible, please be on time as we book many rides a day.
- Driver’s cannot enter passengers home, a rider must be able to get in and out of the van on their own or have a caregiver with them.
- We do not provide transportation home from the Hospital or ER after having a procedure.
- Transportation of large items is not allowed, i.e. furniture, etc.