Freistadt Road and Maple Road Intersection
To view the public involvement presentation for the project, click here.
You can also view the project exhibit here.
2020 Road Program:
Road included for improvement in the 2020 Road Program:
CONTACT: Germantown DPW/Engineering, (262) 250-4721.
- Old Farm; Division Rd - Wagon Trail
- Harvest ln; Old Farm Rd - Thornapple Row
- Pheasant Run; Old Farm Rd - Thornapple Row
- Deer Crossing; Old Farm Rd-Thornapple Row
- Bridle Path; Old arm Rd -Thornapple Row
- Surrey Dr; Old Farm Rd - Thornapple Row
- Thornapple Row; Harvest ln - Surrey Dr.
- Prairie Way; Surrey Dr - Wagon Trail
Sawcut curb; completed May 29, 2020 Remove curb; start Tuesday June 2, 2020
Replace curb; to start after catch basins and hydrants/valve replacement is complete est. 2-3 weeks to replace curb (est. 2-3 weeks after curb removal)
Milling of asphalt to begin after all catch basin, hydrant/valve replacement & curb is completed 2-3 days to perform milling operations (approx. start Mill July 13, 2020)
Estimated start Pavement is July 20, 2020 (approx. 3-4 days to place pavement)
Lovers Lane/Century Lane; Most likely an August start. Staff continues to design and acquire ROW for project.
Cromwell Drainage; estimated start in dryer part of summer, possibly July/August
WISCONSIN DOT PROJECTS
INTERSTATE 41 UPGRADE:
CONTACT: Tammy Rabe, Project Manager, Wisconsin DOT, (920) 492-2212, Tammy.Rabe@dot.wi.gov